LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Project Management Office
The Project Management Office is dedicated to applying best practices that promote collaboration, standardization, and management to identify, prioritize, and successfully execute a portfolio of project initiatives that are aligned with the University and IT division’s strategic goals and educational vision.
Project and Portfolio Management provides strategic alignment, ensures support of project selection, improves deployment, and drives business value.
Strategy & Leadership
- Mission, Vision, and Values
- University strategic alignment of project initiatives
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Scope and balance of the portfolio
- Align with university objectives and goals
- Standardization and consistency
- Effective communication
- Collaboration with university stakeholders
Governance of Process
- Process and procedures
- Decision making and delegation
- Portfolio and project metrics
- Resource utilization
- Success metrics
Supporting Business Units
- Central IT PMO
- Support from Business Units — Registrar, Human Resource, Finance, etc.
Processes & Tools
- Process framework
- Portfolio Management framework
- Planning review and cycle
- Supporting tools