Sync Center Updating
- The Sync Center is what Windows 7 uses to keep an exact copy of your N drive MyData folders on the network and on the local drive of the computer.
- The Sync Center control panel can be opened by double-clicking on the Sync Center icon in the Notification Area.
2. Many Sync Center command options are also available by right-clicking on the Notification Area icon, listed here:
3. Select Sync All from the list to run an update.
View of the Sync Center Window while a sync is in progress:
4. View of the Sync Center Window after the sync has completed: