Storage - On Campus
Any of the storage drives listed below can be accessed on a GVSU computer on campus.
- Faculty/staff have access to an L: Drive
- Sub-folder access can be setup for departments
- Current students and faculty/staff are given a personal N: Drive
- This password protected storage for your personal GVSU documents
- R: Drive space can be requested by instructors to hold lab data
- Access the files in a GVSU lab environment or off-campus using the vpn
- Students can download the files but they cannot change them
If you need help accessing any of the drives or have questions about them, please contact the GVSU IT Helpdesk.