Qualtrics Tips and Tricks
How can I improve the Academic Experience? Leaders in education are innovating on how to improve the campus experience for students, employees, and alumni. We welcome you to watch this 30-minute recorded session outlining how Qualtrics can help you achieve your institutional goals with Academic Experience Management (AXM).
How can I make my reports match our branded colors? Create a custom default color palette to use throughout your report. Watch this short video to learn how!
What’s new in Qualtrics reporting? We’ve created a way to set and save default reporting visualization options to help save time and add customization. Now you can save your preferred settings once and apply it to all future reports created. Learn more about all the different options you can apply to your reports.
- Use validation to prevent human error on your digital forms. Ensure you’re capturing the correct contact information by verifying that the text (i.e. email address) in two text entry boxes match using validation. For step-by-step instructions, read this support page.
- Qualtrics has introduced a new support request form to resolve issues even faster and provide access to their new chat support tool. Try out the new link yourself via the “Help” tab in Qualtrics or at qualtrics.com/contact-support.
- The Qualtrics Calendar Question is a hidden gem embedded in the Qualtrics Survey Library. Use this question type to add a calendar date selector to your registration forms. Here's a short video to show you how to customize the calendar question type.
- Save time with Text Topic Analysis. Use Text Tools in the Data & Analysis tab to efficiently uncover valuable insights from open-ended responses and free up time to do what really matters – acting on the feedback. Find step-by-step instructions on the Qualtrics support pages.
- Save time by saving filters in Data & Analysis. Sometimes, you only need to work with a particular subset of your responses. Based on client feedback, we built out a new feature to help users save and reuse filters. Check out this support page for step-by-step instructions to start saving time now.
For additional tips, tricks, and Qualtrics help, please visit the Qualtrics Support page.