LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Printing - Posters
Academic posters cost $25 each and can be printed at the GVSU IT Service Desk (located at 010 LIB on the Allendale campus). Lab printing credits cannot be used to pay for academic posters.
- Payment methods:
- Pay at the Student Assistance Center desk (located at STU 150), then bring your original receipt to the IT Service Desk as proof of purchase.
- Departmental sponsorship: Email notification and approval from your department coordinator is required prior to printing your poster.
- Posters are a maximum of 36" x 48" and can only be printed during open IT Service Desk hours (listed at the bottom of this webpage).
- All posters must be academic related. No personal or commercial printing is permitted.
- All digital formatting edits must be completed prior to visiting the IT Service Desk.
- Posters should be saved as PowerPoint or PDF files on a personal flash drive or sent as an email attachment to yourself. Other file types may not be supported.
- Requests for reprints due to user created typographical errors or formatting issues will be charged full price for each additional print.
- You are responsible for transporting and protecting your poster from rain, snow, etc.