LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
The current standard classroom technology consists of the following technology:
- Instructor station
- Document Camera
- AV Switch
- HDMI & USB-C
- Laser projector
- Audio System
- Button panel control
An enhanced classroom consists of the following technology:
- Standard Classroom configuration
- Ability to project different content to multiple screens
- Wireless technology
- Touch panel on podium
- Voice reinforcement with microphone array
- Apple TV/Miracast ready
Note: Specific requests and funding have also provided some classrooms with the following enhanced technology that is not standard to each room:
- Interactive whiteboard
- Dual Displays
- Hearing loops
Active Learning Classroom
An active learning classroom consists of the following technology:
- Enhanced Classroom configuration
- Workspaces for student breakout areas and presentation both for the group and larger classroom
- Additional voice reinforcement
Definition: learning spaces (physical and virtual) designed to facilitate active student engagement and collaborative learning, featuring flexible layouts and integrated technologies.
Note: some current active learning classrooms have flexible furniture only with no additional technology.
Classroom design, including technology and furniture, are taken into consideration for curriculum needs.