Grand Valley State University is excited to partner with Academic Impressions to bring higher education-specific professional and leadership development to our institution. As members, faculty, staff, and students can access a wide range of online professional development opportunities in areas such as Diversity & Inclusion, Advancement, Academic Affairs, Leadership, Supervision, and Student Success. To explore hundreds of learning opportunities at no cost, log in using your GVSU email address and password.
As a member institution our faculty and staff have:
- Access to 100+ hours of online training in the Academic Impressions library
- The library includes hundreds of additional tools, resources, and articles
- Access to recordings or participate in live online seminars
- Dozens of new trainings and resources are added each year
- Direct access to the Academic Impressions research team to suggest new topics
- Live Events that provide opportunities for your team to interact with experts and attendees in real-time, allowing for the exchange of ideas between institutions, engaging Q&A sessions, and active participation in the learning process.
- Live Virtual Trainings and Webcasts (1-3 hours) These virtual workshops provide a dynamic, interactive, and high-touch online learning experience and cover responsive topics and emerging trends within higher education to help you thrive in today’s fast-changing environment. These events are also recorded and available after the live event on demand.
- Virtual Conferences (1 to 3 days, 4 to 5 hours/day) Our virtual conferences are designed to provide a robust and dynamic learning experience. They leverage active learning environments and online spaces where you can explore ideas, get inspired by what your peers are doing, and understand the range of possibilities around a certain topic. Attendees will leave these sessions with practical solutions that they can implement right away.