How to Apply for On-Campus Apartments (Returning Students)

  • To apply, you must already have been accepted into the university.
  • Complete the entire myHousing Application online
    • You will need your G# and PASSWORD to access myBanner.
    • Access to the application requires the payment of a $150 deposit.
    • If you are currently living on campus, you do not have to pay another housing deposit.
  • Once the myHousing Application has been processed, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail that indicates when you are eligible to select roommates (if applicable) and select housing on the myHousing Overview.
  • Follow the directions in the confirmation assignment e-mail to complete the process. Once you have selected a room, you will receive a final confirmation assignment email.


Allendale Campus

  • Laker Village Apartments
  • Murray and VanSteeland Living Centers
  • South Apartments C, South Apartments D, and South Apartments E
  • Grand Valley Apartments

Pew Campus (Downtown)

  • Secchia Hall
  • Winter Hall

Medical Accommodations

To request special accommodations, in addition to filling out the housing application, it is required that you register with Disability Support Resources. A Disability Support Resources Advisor will verify your disability and advise housing staff of the appropriate accommodation. Housing staff will facilitate the housing accommodation based on application date and availability.

Interested in being a Resident Assistant (RA)?

If you are applying for an RA position, you should still apply for housing to find placement in case you are not selected. If you are chosen to be an RA, you will be moved to your staff unit once assigned.

Page last modified November 6, 2017