New, gently used coats will support students
More than 100 coats have been collected in the ongoing drive to support Grand Valley students who need a winter coat.
The effort is organized by the Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and the Department of Movement Science, in collaboration with Replenish, the student resource pantry operated by the Gayle R. Davis Center for Women and Gender Equity.
Boxes for donations of new or gently used winter coats are placed throughout campus. Students in need of coats can go to the Brooks College Office of Integrative Learning and Advising, in Lake Michigan Hall, to make a selection.
Jennifer Jameslyn, director of the Office of Integrative Learning and Advising, said the coat drive will continue throughout the winter semester.
Coats can be brought to one of the following locations:
• Brooks College Office of Integrative Learning and Advising, Lake Michigan Hall, room 133
• Movement Science Department Office, Kindschi Hall of Science, room 4400-a
• Movement Science House, South D Apartments, lobby
• CLAS Academic Advising Center, Mackinac Hall, room C-1-140
• Mary Idema Pew Library, first floor
• DeVos Center, Steelcase Library
• Campus Recreation, Recreation Center, room D135
Questions can be directed to (616) 331-8200 or email@example.com.