Blackboard: Creating and Managing Assignments
Creating the Assignment
- Select the content area where the students should submit the assignment (e.g. “Assignments” or “Documents”)
- Place mouse over the Assessments button and select Assignment
- Fill in the name of the assignment and use the instructions area to provide more details about the assignment
- A due date can be set for an assignment.
Note: There is an ability to receive items after the due date, but they will be marked as "Late". Be sure to place a check in the box next to the due date if you choose to use this option.
- In the grading area, enter the total points possible for the assignment.
- Click Submit
Note: A new column be created in the Grade Center for the assignment