Let's Get Started!
Your Advisor is Kate VanDerKolk
Kate is here for you from start to finish and wants to see you succeed. All you have to do is start the conversation. Whether in person or on the phone, she will:
- Explain the goals and outcomes of the Allied Health - Health Professional Degree Completion Program
- Review your transcripts (please bring an unofficial copy to your first appointment)
- Discuss services and supports available throughout the program
- Assist with the admissions and financial aid process
- Give you a personalized education plan letting you know what you would have left to complete
You'll continue to work with her as well as advisors in our College of Health Professions, throughout the program as you schedule courses, explore career options, and plan for graduation.
That path is there, you just need to take it. Kate can help you get started. Contact her today to set up your appointment.