We know you are busy, that’s why we are here. We have advisors you can connect with by phone at (616) 331-7180, email, or virtually. Are you a current or prospective adult student? Typical things discussed in advising appointments with our Adult Student Services Advisors are:
- Helping plan classes in our adult degree completion programs
- Financial concerns
- Returning to GVSU after a break in your education
- Your current major that you are unsure about and want to talk through other options
- Referrals we can help make to any campus services, or helping you find services that fit with your busy life
- Any policies we have that you might be struggling with, and more.
At this time, all Advising Appointments made in the Center for Adult and Continuing Studies will be held via telephone or virtual appointment.