Grand Valley State University's Traverse City Regional Center serves students in the region by providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Traverse City.
Why Grand Valley State in Traverse City?
It's Convenient, Affordable and Personal
- The University Center offers easy access and ample parking.
- Community Engagement through service learning.
- Tuition rates are among the lowest in the state.
- On-site financial aid assistance.
- Advisors work with each individual developing the best path for transfer or graduate students.
|Medical Laboratory Scientist (52260)||Munson Healthcare Manistee Hospital||Full-time Experienced||10/10/17||11/9/17|
|Respiratory Therapist (52261)||Munson Healthcare Manistee Hospital||Full-time Experienced||10/10/17||11/9/17|
|Physical Therapist - Cadillac, MI (37855)||Prime HealthCare Staffing||Full-time Experienced||10/9/17||11/15/17|
|Sales Executive (January 2018 start) (51435)||C.H. Robinson||Full-time Entry Level||8/31/17||10/31/17|
|Sales Executive (June 2018 start) (51436)||C.H. Robinson||Full-time Entry Level, Full-time Experienced||8/31/17||10/31/17|