We look forward to learning more about you and hearing how you could potentially support future generations of Lakers as a member of our team.
The 2017-2018 RA application is now open. Applications are due on December 21 by 11:59pm.
1. Check out the position description and decide if this position is right for you!
2. Review the position benefits and learn how being an RA will contribute to your personal and professional success.
3. View the timeline for the selection process. NOTE: We cannot accept late or incomplete applications.
4. Attend an information session to learn more specifics about the job, meet Housing staff, and ask current RAs about their experience.
5. If this opportunity is right for you, apply for housing! We can only consider applicants who have an active Fall 2017-Winter 2018 housing application.
6. Update and edit your résumé. Have a Career Center staff member look it over to make sure it's properly formatted and checked for spelling and grammar.
7. Pre-answer the essay questions! You’ll want to prepare your answers in advance so you can copy and paste them into the application.
8. Start and complete the application! Make sure you receive a confirmation e-mail!