- Presentation requests can be made by faculty, staff, and student organizations.
- The MoneySmart Lakers Team offers presentations that range from 30-50 minutes.
- Presentation requests should be made at least one week prior to the scheduled event.
- Presentation topics and content are listed below.
- Each topic is a stand alone presentation.
We provide group and class financial presentations. Our topics include:
- RealitySmart Game
- Interactive presentation to demonstrate the difference between wants and needs
- Creating a Spending Plan
- Focuses on the importance of establishing and maintaining a budget
- Investing in your Education
- Understanding the different types of financial aid and understanding the impact between balanced and excess financial aid
- Wealth Building
- Navigating the world of investments and understanding the benefit of time when thinking of when to start
- What's in a Number: Credit Score and Report
- Illustrates the importance of establishing the right type of credit and understanding the importance of checking your credit report often