GVSU Graduate Program Rankings and Awards
GVSU is proud to provide quality, affordable graduate programs that connect our students with the experience and opportunities needed for success in their chosen field. Below are a few of the exemplary programs who have received external recognition:
- U.S. News and World Report, Best Graduate School rankings for 2018
- GVSU's Nursing graduate programs ranked higher than all other graduate programs in West Michigan.
- GVSU's Physical Therapy graduate program ranked the best in the state
- GVSU's Public Administration graduate program is the only program in Nonprofit Management to be ranked in the state of Michigan.
- GVSU's online Education programs in Educational Technology and Reading/Language Arts are ranked in the Top 100 of the Online Education Programs category.
December 06, 2017
Andrew Travis, a graduate student in the College Student Affairs Leadership program, was recently recognized for his leadership and passion for student affairs and higher education.
November 29, 2017
Elisa Salazar, a former student in the Master of Science in Social Work, has found her dream job as a work life consultant at GVSU.