Master of Public Health
Advancing health by empowering future leaders, enhancing preventive practices, and promoting social justice.
To transform students into public health leaders through application of practice-based skills.
Values that support the Master of Public Health program and align with the university and College of Health Professions strategic goals include:
- community engagement
- interprofessional practice
- professional and ethical behavior
- cultural humility and inclusiveness
- excellence in teaching, scholarship, and practice
- Prepare graduates for successful careers by aligning with current practices in the field of public health
- Engage faculty and students in research and practice addressing the health of populations and the community and its dissemination
- Faculty and students contribute to public health practice through community collaboration
- Attract, support, and retain a diverse complement of students