Geography and Planning
Cool maps and data
- Analysis of Land Use Change: Theoretical and Modeling Approaches.
- Center for Spatially-Integrated Social Science.
- Center for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- Digest of Education Statistics. National Center for Education Statistics.
- FIVIMS - Food Insecurity and Vulnerability Information and Mapping Systems.
- Gapminder World. Graphs, maps, downloadable data.
- Geographic Information Systems in sustainable development.
- Geosimulation: Cormas, GeoDa, Geosimulation, Mason, Netlogo, RBSIM, RePast, Simile, Swarm.
- Global Distribution of Poverty mapping project.
- United Nations.
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- US Geological Survey.
- World Gazetteer. Population past and projected by urban places, political units.
Page last modified March 17, 2012