Each year, teachers and administrators from our schools have the oppportunity to win a cash prize for submitting excellent pictures of activity happening in the building. If you would like to enter the contest please see the rules below:
- Each school can send up to 10 photos for consideration.
- To be considered, photos must be 1MB or larger in size (for any questions regarding picture sizes please contact Michael Cousins at email@example.com)
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG, TIFF, or PNG format.
- Only color photos will be accepted.
- By entering, you warrant that the photograph you submit is original and is your own, and does not infringe on the rights of a third party. You further warrant that your participation in this photo contest does not violate any agreement between you and a third party.
- All individuals in the photo must be indentified for release purposes.
- A signed release form for each person in the photo must be provided.
- An electronic version of the school's logo should accompany each submission so it can be used in conjunction with the photo.
- All photo submissions become the property of the GVSU Charter Schools Office and may be used in other printed publications, advertising, or on the website.