We are now accepting submissions for the 2017-18 photo contest!
The photo contest is back! Each year, teachers and administrators from GVSU charter schools have the opportunity to win a cash prize for submitting excellent pictures of activity happening in their buildings. To enter the contest, submit the contest form, photos, and media releases electronically to Michael Cousins (firstname.lastname@example.org) The deadline to submit photos is February 2, 2018.
- All individuals in the photo must be identified for release purposes. A signed release form for each person in the photo must be provided. Download photo release.
- Each school must complete and sign the Photo Contest Overview. Download Photo Contest Overview
- Each school can send up to 10 photos for consideration.
- To be considered, photos must be 1MB or larger in size (for any questions regarding picture sizes please contact Michael Cousins at email@example.com)
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG, TIFF, or PNG format.
- Only color photos will be accepted.
- By entering, you warrant that the photograph you submit is original and is your own, and does not infringe on the rights of a third party. You further warrant that your participation in this photo contest does not violate any agreement between you and a third party.
- If possible, please send an electronic version of the school's logo with your submission so it can be used in conjunction with the photo.
- All photo submissions become the property of the GVSU Charter Schools Office and may be used in other printed publications, advertising, or on the website.
Winners from 2016-2017
1st: Knapp Charter Academy
2nd: Muskegon Cov. Academy
3rd: Knapp Charter Academy