College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Title: Assistant to the Dean
Dean’s Office Assistant,
Office: B-4-232 MAK
- Schedule appointments and provide support for Dean Antczak
- Coordinate unit head meetings, contracts, evaluations, retreat, etc.
- CLAS Weekly Mailings
- Coordinate CLAS award nominations
- Provide support for sabbatical process
- CLAS record keeper (committee lists, minutes, award list, etc.)
- Provide support for CLAS Faculty Council, the CLAS Alumni Board and the CLAS Emeritus Advisory Committee
Tracy has worked at Grand Valley State University since 1998. Before coming to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Dean's Office, Tracy worked in the Health Professions Office for a year, and then moved to the Psychology Department where she worked for 13 years.
Serving as Dean’s Office Assistant, her responsibilities include supporting Dean Antczak; servicing as CLAS record keeper; and coordinating Unit Head evaluations, contracts, meetings, and the CLAS Weekly Mailings. Tracy coordinates the nominations for awards, handles the scholarship process and provides support for the sabbatical process. She also provides support for the CLAS Faculty Council, the CLAS Alumni Board, and the CLAS Emeritus Advisory Committee.
Tracy received her B.S. in Business Administration from Ferris State University. She is married and has two sons. She enjoys reading, golfing, yoga, and traveling.
Page last modified April 14, 2016