Faculty Activity Report and Faculty Activity Plan
Interviews with facuilty
Digital Measures log in
Intercollege Support Request (Provost's website)
Acronym and Abbreviation Glossary which explains building codes, committee abbreviations, etc.
Committees (CLAS) reports (see also Governance)
Out of the Box Workshops (hosted by Faculty Council and supported by the College)
Outcomes of OOTB workshops
CLAS Personnel Forms
1. Promotion/Early Tenure Nomination Form
2. Draft Agenda for Unit Personnel Meeting
3. Candidate Waiver Form
4. Report of Unit Faculty Vote
5. Post Unit Personnel Meeting Comment Form Contract Renewal
5. Post-Unit Personnel Meeting Comment Form for Tenure
7. Post-Unit Personnel Meeting Comment Form for Promotion to Associate Professor (Word)
8. Post-Unit Personnel Meeting Comment Form for Promotion to Professor (Word)
9. Transmittal from Unit-Paper Dossiers and Transmittal from Unit-Electronic Dossiers
10. Contract Renewal Recommendation for Affiliate Member
Are You Appropriately Managing Risk When Engaged in Experiential Learning Activities with your Students?
A reminder that all faculty engaged with experiential learning with students should review the risk management website for CLAS: http://www.gvsu.edu/clas/riskreduction/forms-12.htm
Proper identification of student status is important for determining insurance coverage, getting assistance with export controls, providing appropriate liability coverage, and numerous additional protections and procedures
a) They are enrolled in a course.
b) They are paid employees of the university (including those that are paid by an external or internal grant).
c) GVSU sanctioned group (i.e. music ensemble on tour).
d) Volunteers. Any student not part of an identified GVSU group would be a volunteer. Conferences & non-registered students doing research are two examples of volunteer students. If they are volunteers, they must follow GVSU's Volunteer policy: http://www.gvsu.edu/riskmanagement/university-volunteers-15.htm.