Title: Assistant to the Associate Dean for Faculty, Resources, and Scheduling
Database Coordinator for the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Office: B-4-232 MAK
- Schedule appointments and provide clerical support for Associate Dean Galbraith
- Provide support for the CLAS Personnel Committee.
- Personnel file creation and maintenance
- Course Changes
- Process mail
- Orphan sections for final exams
- Contract creation and revisions
- Run reports from database
- Tasks as assigned by the Dean
Heidi began her work at GVSU in 2004 in the Movement Science Department. Previously, she worked for 5 years at Dow Chemical in the computer security department.
Her position as Database Coordinator for the College includes maintenance of the college database, creation of contract letters, maintaining faculty personnel files in the office, supporting the Personnel Committee, and handling orphan exams.
Heidi grew up in Bay City, Michigan and moved to Jenison in August 2003. She is happily married with two children.
In her spare time, Heidi enjoys playing volleyball, doing puzzles, scrapbooking and reading Stephen King books. When she gets the chance, she also enjoys camping with her family.