2018 MIPERC Conference
Developing Healthy Populations, Communities, and Systems through Interprofessional Collaboration
Thursday, September 20 and Friday, September 21, 2018
This conference has been designated as an American Interprofessional Health Collaborative (AIHC) Affiliate Conference.
Upon completion of this event, participants will be able to:
- Consider the relevance of interprofessional collaborative practice and interprofessional education approaches to design community, population, and system interventions.
- Propose the application of interprofessional collaborative practice knowledge and skills, commonly used in individual client situations, to communities, populations, and systems.
- Discuss how social, economic, educational, and cultural characteristics affect population and community health.
- Develop an appreciation for the role of advocacy in improving populations and community health.
- Discuss the selection of approaches to evaluate the impact of interprofessional collaborative practice and interprofessional education on populations, community, and system health.
Barbara Brandt, PhD, EdM
Associate Vice President and Director, National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education, Academic Health Center
Lauran Hardin, MSN, RN-BC, CNL
Senior Director of Cross-Continuum Transformation at the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers
Life EMS Ambulance
(A detailed schedule is included in our conference brochure.)
We are currently accepting nominations for the 2018 Preceptor Awards to be presented at this year's MIPERC Conference. Awards are given to Preceptors from Grand Valley State University, Michigan State College of Human Medicine and Ferris State Pharmacy.
MIPERC is accepting sponsorships for the 2018 Conference. Choose a major sponsorship or an advertising sponsorship - consider promoting your organization, programs, or open positions.
Questions may be directed to Diane Dykstra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-331-5876.
Hotel Information -The conference is held during the same time period as the popular Grand Rapids ArtPrize event. Early hotel reservations highly recommended!)
Art Prize Website - Plan some leisure time around the conference. If you haven't been to ArtPrize before, you'll be amazed!
Experience Grand Rapids - A complete listing of things to do, restaurants, etc. in Grand Rapids.
Invoice/Payment Form for Pay by Check - Credit Card payments are highly encouraged for your conference registration. However, we provide this option for those who need to pay by check. Please register as usual and submit this form with your payment. Organizations may also pay sponsorship by check using this form.
Questions about the conference may be directed to email@example.com or call 616-331-5876.