LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for GVSU
What are Key Performance Indicators?
- Tools used to understand and measure success towards achieving goals. They are not goals unto themselves.
- Intended to be easily understood and directly connected to strategic goals.
- Meant to measure both efficiency and effectiveness.
Indicators should be:
- Easy to understand
- Relevant to the user
- Up-to-date with current information
- Not used in isolation
Key Performance Indicators are used to Measure Outcomes
- Achievement of operational goals
- High student satisfaction rating
- Application yield rates
- Achievement of strategic goals
- % major donors giving more than $1 million
- % students completing degree in 4 years