Student Conduct Record Inquiries
Grand Valley State University’s Dean of Students Office is responsible for processing inquiries that pertain to student conduct.
Typical reasons for performing such inquiries include:
- Student Acceptance into Medical School
- Employment Opportunities
- These are often US government employment opportunities
- Opportunities to Study Abroad
- Student Transfers to Other Institution
- A student has enlisted in the military (Character References)
When submitting a student conduct inquiry request form to the Dean of Students Office:
- Information pertaining to student conduct records will not be released unless a release form is signed and on file in the Dean of Students Office; such release forms are not provided by the Dean of Students Office.
- Areas that are to be completed by the applicant must be fully complete before the form will be processed.
- Inquiries pertaining to student conduct records may be submitted in person or via e-mail to Lindsay Bogi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions will be processed within 3 - 5 business days.
Requests surrounding academic performance should be submitted to the Registrar's Office at email@example.com.