Thank you for your interest in this year's GVSU faculty and staff campaign for the Heart of West Michigan United Way. Please use the "Give Now" button above to make a contribution or set up payroll deductions. Then, consider how you can implement one or more of the following relational organizing strategies among your friends and colleagues:
- Add the 2023 campaign as an agenda item to discuss at your next staff meeting.
- Create a folder with information about the 2023 campaign and ask each colleague on your team to check their name to show that they’ve received it and passed it on.
- Request t-shirts from the campaign committee and organize a day of awareness where everyone on your team shows up in United Way apparel on the same day.
- Add a link to the campaign website (gvsu.edu/communityimpact) to your department or office’s homepage.
- Temporarily adjust your email signature to include a link to the campaign website and encourage others to support.
- Every time you receive an email from the campaign committee, forward it to two colleagues.
- Create a post on social media about why you support the campaign and tag colleagues with a challenge to do the same.
You can learn more about the United Way, connect with this year's GVSU campaign committee, or reach out with feedback using the menu options on this page. The 2023 campaign will run through the week of December 8.