Interested In GVSU?
Schedule your visit
Group Presentation and Campus Tour
The two-hour visit includes a group presentation for incoming freshman with an admissions representative and a walking tour of campus led by current students. Group presentations are also available on Saturdays during the academic year. Reservations are required.
Admissions Counselor Appointment and Campus Tour
Meet one-on-one with an admissions counselor, take a campus tour, and learn about housing, tuition, majors, and more. Appointments are available M-F. Reservations are required.
- Laker Experience Days occur in both the spring and the fall. This open house event designed for high school students and their families allows you to meet with faculty members and student support staff members, tour the campus, and have questions answered. Registration is required.
- Admitted Student Days are available this spring specifically for admitted students for fall of 2020 that still have questions about Grand Valley State University. Admitted Student Day provides an experience to help determine if GVSU is the right fit for you. Registration is required.
Groups with 10 or more people should contact the Admissions Office at (616) 331-2025 or (800) 748-0246. Please make group reservations a minimum of two weeks in advance.
We can show you our campus and tell you about the Laker Effect, but we'd rather you experience it for yourself. We're confident that you won't find a more beautiful, welcoming, and supportive college campus anywhere.
If you don't see a date or time that works for your visit preference, please call the Admissions Office at (616) 331-2025 or toll free at 1-800-748-0246.
Explore West Michigan
Grand Valley's main campus is located in Allendale, Michigan, which features:
- Michigan's second-largest city, Grand Rapids, within 20 minutes
- Sandy Lake Michigan beaches within a half hour
- Chicago and Detroit within a few hours
Learn more about West Michigan and all it has to offer.