- Parking fees depend on the location of the host site for a seminar. Information regarding parking options will be communicated to all registered participants prior to each seminar. Should parking permits be required, they will be sent to the email addresses used by participants during registration.
- All YPHE events are open to the general public!
- No, YPHE seminars are designed to be easy on your wallet! YPHE social events, however, may include a fee for certain activities (i.e. brewery tours, sporting events, gallery tours, etc.). Any such costs will be communicated to all registered participants.
- If you have questions regarding upcoming YPHE events, please email us at email@example.com.
- If you are interested in involvement with the YPHE Board to help us plan awesome and useful seminars, workshops, networking opportunities, and social events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our goal is to hold our seminars at a variety of different academic institutions throughout West Michigan, so locations will vary. All event locations will be listed on our Events page, and posted to YPHE's Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts, so follow along!
- If your college, university, organization, or business is interested in hosting a YPHE event, please contact us at email@example.com.