- Writing Center Home
- Make an Appointment!
- Undergraduate Student Services
- Graduate Student Services
- Online Services
Handouts and Other Resources
- Citation/Writing Resources--Links
- General Writing Issues--Handouts
- Writing in Your Major
- Errors in 2009 APA Publication Manual!
- APA/MLA Resources
- Video walkthroughs
- Other GVSU Writing Programs & Professional Organizations
- Support for Writing Instruction
- Support for Faculty/Staff Writers
- Apply to Become a Writing Consultant
- Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
Patrick Johnson, Director
Allendale, MI 49401
Publications at Grand Valley
fishladder is Grand Valley's student literary magazine.
Grand Valley Journal of History "is a student-run publication that provides undergraduate students with an opportunity to publish their research in the field of history. GVJH is a history journal for all majors."
Grand Valley Lanthorn is the university's student-run newspaper.
In Our Own Words: A Journal About Women publishes creative work and essays by GVSU students, faculty, and staff.
Vinette is the professional writing gallery at Grand Valley.
Page last modified September 4, 2014