Here are materials you might find useful in working with students on their writing:
- Links to online sources that can help your students with grammar/mechanics, avoiding plagiarism, documentation, and composing documents in various genres;
- Links to information about teaching writing;
- Handouts on writing in the disciplines and common writing, grammar, and mechanics issues;
- PowerPoint presentations on APA and MLA documentation; and
- Information from an SWS Faculty Development Workshop that describes why and how you might incorporate peer review workshops in your teaching.
Page last modified October 1, 2012