Brooks College Dean's Office
224 Lake Ontario Hall
Allendale, MI 49401
Efficient and Effective Feedback on Writing
Are you interested in learning the most effective (and efficient) ways to provide teacher feedback on student writing? Have you heard about using peer review sessions to improve your students’ writing, but you aren’t sure how to organize and run them? This workshop will provide methods for quickly and effectively providing teacher feedback to improve your students’ writing. It also will offer specific guidelines for creating peer groups and developing revision activities for them. Participants are encouraged to bring their questions and share their experiences. Open to all faculty members.
* Thursday, November 1, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m., Kirkhof Center, room 2201 (Allendale campus)
* Friday, November 2, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m., University Club (Pew campus)
Please register for either of the workshops through the "register for an event" feature at the FTLC website:
1) Go to www.gvsu.edu/ftlc
2) Select ‘Register for an Event’ from menu
3) Sign in
4) Select Teaching and Learning category
5) Find the workshop you want and register.
|Last Modified Date: October 29, 2012|
|Copyright © 1995 - 2013||Grand Valley State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution|