College of Health Professions
Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences
301 Michigan St. NE, Graduate Suite 247
Grand Rapids, MI 49503-3314
For more information...
1) How much information do you need to retain from your pre-requisite classes?
2) How hard are the classes?
3) How much studying/homework time is needed in the program?
4) How much adjustment is there between undergraduate and graduate school?
5) Is the first semester really stressful? If so, what are ways that students cope with it?
6) What would you have done differently during semester 1?
7) Other helpful advice that you would offer?
Page last modified November 25, 2014
1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401-9403
USA - (616) 331-5000
Campus Maps & Directions
Schedule a Campus Visit