(2003 - Present)
- M. Krcmar and C. L. Fu, "Effect of lattice anharmonicity in the structural phase transformation of Laves phase HfV2 alloy: A first-principles investigation," Acta Materialia, 61, Issue 19, November 2013, Pages 7473-7480.
- D. Dutta, J. I. Feldblyum, D. W. Gidley, J. Imirzian, M. Liu, A. J. Matzger, R. S. Vallery, and A. G. Wong-Foy,"Evidence of Positronium Bloch States in Porous Crystals of Zn4O-Coordination Polymers," Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 197403, (2013).
- Gagik Yeghiyan, “New Physics Contribution to Bs -> µ+ µ- within R-Parity Violating Supersymmetric Models”, Phys. Rev. D 88, 034020 (2013) (arXiv:1305.0852 [hep-ph]).
- G.S. Uhrig and Kingshuk Majumdar, "Varied Perturbation Theory for the Dispersion Dip in the Two-Dimensional Heisenberg Quantum Antiferromagnet," Eur. Phys. J. B 86: 282 (2013).
- Kingshuk Majumdar, D. Furton, and G. S. Uhrig, "Effects of ring exchange on the Neel phase of two-dimensional, spatially anisotropic, frustrated Heisenberg quantum antiferromagnet," Phys. Rev. B 85, 144420 (2012).
- Gagik Yeghiyan, “Dominant 1/mc Contribution To The Mass Difference in D0 – D0-bar Mixing”, arXiv:1209.1854 [hep-ph] (2012).
|2010 - 2011:
- Kingshuk Majumdar, "The exotic physics of frustrated magnets," Desktop Engineering: Engineering on the edge (2011).
- Kingshuk Majumdar, "Spin-wave energy dispersion of a frustrated spin-1/2 Heisenberg antiferromagnet on a stacked square lattice," J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 23, 116004 (2011).
- Kingshuk Majumdar, "Magnetic phase diagram of spatially anisotropic, frustrated spin-1/2 Heisenberg antiferromagnet on a stacked square lattice," J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 23, 046001 (2011).
- M. J. Rakovic, "A charged particle interacting with a stationary magnetic monopole: quantum mechanics based on the kinetic momentum operators," J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 44, 475306 (2011).
- H. Zhao, C. L. Fu, M. Krcmar, and M. K. Miller, "Effect of strain on the stabilization of oxygen-enriched nanoclusters in Fe-based allows, Phys. Rev. B 84, 144115 (2011).
- Zhou, X.E., K.M. Suino-Powell, Y. Xu, C.W. Chan, O. Tanabe, S.W. Kruse, R. Reynolds, J.D. Engel, and H.E. Xu. "The orphan nuclear receptor TR4 is a vitamin A-activated nuclear receptor," J Biol Chem 286(4): 2877-2885 (2011).
- Kingshuk Majumdar, "Second-order quantum corrections for the frustrated, spatially anisotropic, spin-1/2 Heisenberg antiferromagnet on a square lattice," Phys. Rev. B 82, 144407 (2010).
- G. Mendonca, R. Lapa, J. Ricardo de Sousa, M. A. Neto, Kingshuk Majumdar, and T. Datta, "Ground-state phase diagram of the quantum J1-J2 spin-1/2 Heisenberg antiferromagnet on an anisotropic square lattice," J. Stat. Mech Vol 2010, June, P06022 (2010).
- Kingshuk Majumdar and T. Datta, "Zero temperature phases of the frustrated J1-J2 antiferromagnetic spin-1/2 Heisenberg model on a simple cubic lattice," J. Stat. Phys. 139, 714-726 (2010).
|2003 - 2009:
- Kingshuk Majumdar and T. Datta, "Non-linear spin wave theory results for the frustrated S=1/2 Heisenberg antiferromagnet on a body-centered cubic lattice," J. Phys: Condens. Matter 21, 406004 (2009).
- Kingshuk Majumdar, "von Neumann entropy and on-site localization for perpetually coupled qubits," Phys. Rev. B 79, 115134 (2009). Also published in the April 13, 2009 issue of Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology.
- M.K. Miller, C.L. Fu, M. Krcmar, D.T. Hoelzer, and C.T. Liu , "Vacancies as a constitutive element for the design of nanocluster-strengthened ferritic steals", Front. Mater. Sci. China 2009, Vol. 3(1), pg. 9-14 (Higher Education Press and Springer-Verlag, 2009). Also, the same article in Shanghai Metals 30 (4), 1-6 (2008), in Chinese.
- B. S. Ambrose, “Learning about student learning in intermediate mechanics: Using research to improve instruction,” Physics Education Research Conference-2009, ed. C. Henderson, M. Sabella, and C. Singh, AIP Conference Proceedings 1179, American Institute of Physics, Melville, NY, 2009, pp. 3 – 6.
- W. Christian and B.S. Ambrose, “An introduction to the theme double-issue,” Am. J. Phys. 76, 293 – 295 (2008). (Introduction and guest editorial to the special theme issue of the American Journal of Physics published in conjunction with the 2008 Gordon Research Conference.)
- Xing-Qiu Chen, C. L. Flu, M. Krcmar, and G. S. Painter, "Electronic and Structural Origin of Ultraincompressibility of 5d Transition-Metal Diborides MB[sub 2] (M = W, Re, Os)," Phys. Rev. Lett. 10, Vol 100, 16 May 2008.
- Douglas Furton, "A Construction to Determine the Azimuths and Times of Sunrise and Sunset," Astronomy Education Review, Issue 1, Vol. 7, 2008.
- Denra Johnson, Peter Larson, Jerry Fluellen, Douglas Furton, and Stephanie Schaertel, “A Modular Raman Spectrometer for Solids,” The Chemical Educator, 25 February 2008.
- C.L. Fu, M. Krcmar, G.S. Painter, and Xing-Qiu Chen, "Vacancy mechanism of high oxygen solubility and nucleation of stable oxygen-enriched clusters in iron" , Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 225502 (2007). This article is also selected to appear Virtual Journal of Nano-science and Technology published by American Institute of Physics and American Physical Society (available in December 2007 issue).
- R.S. Aga, C.L. Fu, M. Krcmar, J.R. Morris, "Theoretical investigations of the effect of graphite layer spacing on the hydrogen adsorption", Phys. Rev. B 76, 165404 (2007). This article is also selected to appear Virtual Journal of Nano-science and Technology published by American Institute of Physics and American Physical Society (available in October 2007 issue).
- C.T. Liu, C.L. Fu, M.F. Chrishlom, J.R. Thompson, M. Krcmar and X.-L. Wang, "Magnetism and solid solution effect in NiAl (40% Al) alloys", Progress in Materials Science, Volume 52, Issues 2-3, 352 (2007).
- M. Krcmar and C.L. Fu, "Comparative study of point defect structures of YAl2 and ZrCo2 Laves phase compounds by first-principles calculations", Intermetallics Journal 15, 20 (2007).
- M. Krcmar, C.L. Fu and J.R. Morris, "Structural transformations and improved ductility in ordered FeCo and ZrCo intermetallics", Advanced Intermetallics-based Alloys, Materials Research Society (MRS) Symposium Proceedings, Volume 980, 89 (2007).
- J. R. Morris, Y.Y. Ye, M. Krcmar and C.L. Fu, "The role of phase stability in ductile, ordered B2 intermetallics", Advanced Intermetallics-based Alloys, Materials Research Society (MRS) Symposium Proceedings, Volume 980, 113 (2007).
- C.L. Fu and M. Krcmar, "Effects of magnetism, point-defect structure and ordering on structural stability of B2 FeCo intermetallics", Phys. Rev. B, Vol. 74, 174108 (2006).
- M. Krcmar, C.L. Fu, A. Janotti et al., "Diffusion rates of 3d TM solutes in nickel by First-principles calculations", Acta Materialia, Vol. 53, 2369 (2005).
- R. Ali, P. A. Neil, P. Beiersdorfer, C. L. Harris, M. J. Rakovi\'c, J. G. Wang, D. R. Schultz, and P. C. Stancil, "On the significance of the contribution of multiple-electron capture process to cometary X-ray emission, " ApJ 629, L125, 2005.
- B.S. Ambrose, "Investigating student understanding in intermediate mechanics: Identifying the need for a tutorial approach to instruction", Am. J. Phys. Vol. 72, 453459 (2004).
- Suino, K, Peng, L, Reynolds, R., Yong, L., Cha, J., Repa, J, Kliewer, S., Xu, E., "The Nuclear Xenobiotic Receptor CAR: Structural Determinants of Constitutive Activation and Heterodimerization", Molecular Cell, 2004, Volume 16, Number 6. 893 - 905.
- “Powder X-ray Diffraction of the Grain Components of Carbonaceous Chondrite Meteorites,” Douglas Furton, Kendra Hurt, and Abram Bos 2003, Astrophysics of Dust 2003 Conference Proceedings, May 2003.