Undergraduate Research Fair
The fifth annual Undergraduate Research Fair will take place Tuesday, October 1 from 5 p.m to 7 p.m. in 2250 Kirkhof Center.
At the event, students have the opportunity to get information about participating in research and creative projects directly from faculty and staff.
Participating in research and creative projects at GVSU can expand students' academic experience and provide students with another way to look at the world.
Research is a process of careful inquiry leading to the discovery of new information. Research is not limited to certain majors, but occurs in all disciplines.
The Undergraduate Research Fair is sponsored by the Office of Undergraduate Research and Scholarship.
Food will also be provided.
- Anthropology Department; Janet Brashler
- Annis Water Resources Institute; James McNair
- Biology Club
- Biology Department; Gary Greer and Georgette Sass
- Cellular and Molecular Biology Department; Mark Staves
- Chemistry Department; Andrew Lantz
- Community Research Institute; Jeremy Pyne
- Department of Biomedical Sciences; Merritt Taylor
- Department of Classics; Diana Rayor
- Department of Geology; Virginia Peterson
- Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management; Paul Stansbie
- Department of Movement Science; Christina Beaudoin
- Department of Physics; Richard Vallery
- Department of Policitcal Science; Tom Walker
- Frederik Meijer Office of Fellowships; Amanda Cuevas
- Geography and Planning; Jeroen Wagendorp
- Graduate Studies; Irene Fountain
- Mathematics Department; Feryal Alayont
- History Department; Grace Coolidge
- International Relations Program: Tom Walker
- Kutsche Office; Melanie Shell-Weiss
- Liberal Studies Department; Marion Mathisen
- McNair Scholars Program; Dolli Lutes
- Modern Language and Literatures; Majd Al-Mallah
- Oral History Project
- Office of Undergraduate Research and Scholarship; Tara Aday
- Pierce Cedar Creek Institute; Hugh Brown
- Psychology Department; Sandee Snyder
- ScholarWorks; Sarah Beaubien
- School of Criminal Justice; Kathleen Bailey
- University Libraries; Sarah Beaubien
- Women and Gender Studies Program; Kathleen Underwood
Page last modified September 30, 2013