Homecoming this year is Saturday, October 15, 2016 as the Lakers of GVSU will take on the Bulldogs of Truman State University at 4:00pm!
Registration ends Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 11:59pm.
We are building a new LAMB contact list to reach our alumni members by e-mail.
Encourage all LAMB alumni to submit their contact information!
1) Shirt - TBD by LAMB Council
2) Appropriate pants for weather
3) Tennis Shoes or Other Appropriate Shoes for Marching
**No Flip Flops or Hats
8:30am - 10:00am - Registration - GVSU Choral Room (PAC 1410) / LAMB Drumline Rehearsal (PAC Field)
10:00am - 10:50am - FULL Alumni Band Music Rehearsal - GVSU Band Room (PAC 1515)
11:00am - 1:00pm - Marching Rehearsal with Laker Marching Band at the LMB Rehearsal Field outside the Performing Arts Center
1:00pm - 1:45pm - Lunch (provided by GVSU Alumni Association) - Grand River Room, Kirkhof Center
2:15pm - Line up - PAC Sidewalk
2:20pm - March to Lubbers Stadium
4:00pm - Kick-Off ANCHOR UP!
2016 Homecoming Show Theme
2016 Homecoming Music
1. LAMB Members are responsible for providing your own flip folder.
2. Lyres are provided for only GVSU owned instruments.
3. All other members must provide your own lyre.
Everybody Needs Somebody to Love & Hold On, I'm Coming
Pregame (Alma Mater & National Anthem)
Louie Sound Bites (Let's Go Blue!, Bone Cheer, Funkie Louie, Blue X2, Eat 'Em Up, & Let's Go Zips!)