FQA meets every Monday at 8pm in the LGBT Resource Center - 1161 Kirkhof.
If you have questions about FQA, email Marla Wick at email@example.com or stop by the center.
Mission of the First-year Queer Alliance
The mission of First-year Queer Alliance is to help first-year LGBTQIA+ students develop strategies for a successful first year connecting them to GVSU, the LGBT Resource Center, and the queer and allied community.
Through participating in FQA, students will...
- become acclimated to campus
- be connected to the GVSU community and the LGBT Resource Center
- be empowered to lead authentic lives
- learn skills to build lasting, healthy relationships
- develop strategies for a successful first year