The Injury Care Center provides a variety of services. These include:
- Injury Evaluation- A certified athletic trainer is available to look over any injuries you may have. These include both sudden injuries (such as twisting an ankle) and longer-term injuries (such as shoulder pain after lifting weights.) Through a series of questions and assessments, we will help determine the nature of your injury.
- Treatment and Rehabilitation of Injuries- After assessing the nature of your injury, our professional staff will help you determine the best course of action for your recovery.
- Preventative Measures- You don't need to wait until something is wrong to come see us! Our staff can also help with preventing injury due to physical activity.
- Basic Taping on request- Our staff is available for taping of joints prior to athletic activity. Remember that individuals must either bring their own supplies, or purchase them at the Injury Care Clinic.
- Acute Injury Care- Our certified professional staff are available to help treat sudden injuries due to physical activity.
- Stretching Techniques- Stretching is often an important component of rehabilitation and injury prevention. Stretching techniques can be discussed and demonstrated as needed.
- Professional Referrals- Although our staff are certified medical professionals, we do not have the resources for all types of assessments and services. In the event that additional assessments or treatments (such as an MRI) are needed, professional referrals can be made.