Why live in the Women's Leadership House?
Living on campus gives students like you opportunities and advantages that can make your college experience more memorable and more enjoyable.
As you consider whether you should live on campus, consider this compelling fact: students who live on campus get better grades and are more likely to graduate than those who don't.
Additionally, residing in a living-learning community will allow you to connect more intentionally and naturally with peers, faculty, and staff. You will have a built-in cohort to support you and connect with similar passions and experiences. Research shows that living in a community has a strong effect on student learning and achievement.
Residents in the Women's Leadership House will:
- Develop leadership skills through cultivation of personal traits, experiences, knowledge, resources, and opportunities
- Engage in service learning related to women’s and gender issues
- Cultivate connections on campus and in the broader community
- Embrace relationship-building within Women’s Leadership House to create an intentional community among residents
- Demonstrate leadership capacity through courageous acts on campus and in the community
Phone (616) 331-2120 • email@example.com