How to Apply For Living-Learning Communities
To apply, you must already have been accepted into the university.
- You will need your G# and PIN to access myBanner.
- Access to the application requires the payment of a $150 deposit.
- If you are currently living on campus, you do not have to pay another housing deposit.
On the myHousing Application Living Preference Page, select "Living-Learning Communities" then the community and room type you are interested in.
Once the myHousing Application has been processed, you will be sent a confirmation email.
You will be notified by email of your acceptance and assignment status into a Living-Learning Community.
- Frederik Meijer Honors College (Niemeyer, Hills, and Pickard Living Centers)*
- Women in Science and Engineering (South C Apartments)
- International House (Murray Living Center)
- Women's Leadership House (VanSteeland Living Center)
- Movement Science House (South Apartments D)
- Art Housing (Calder Residence)
*Students must be accepted to the Honors College prior to applying to live on campus.
To request special accommodations, in addition to filling out the housing application, it is required that you register with Disability Support Resources. A Disability Support Resources Advisor will verify your disability and advise housing staff of the appropriate accommodation. Housing staff will facilitate the housing accommodation based on application date and availability.
Phone (616) 331-2120 • firstname.lastname@example.org