RobinsonBanner Grand Valley Housing

How to Apply for On-Campus Apartments

  • To apply, you must already have been accepted into the university. 

  • Complete the entire myHousing Application online

    • You will need your G# and PIN to access myBanner. 
    • Access to the application requires the payment of a $150 deposit.
  • Once the MyHousing Application has been processed, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail that indicates when you are eligible to select roommates (if applicable) and select housing on the myHousing Overview.

  • Follow the directions in the confirmation assignment e-mail to complete the process. Once you have selected a room, you will receive a final confirmation assignment e-mail


Allendale Campus

  • Laker Village Apartments
  • Murray and VanSteeland Living Centers
  • Ravine Apartments
  • South Apartments C, South Apartments D, South Apartments E
  • Grand Valley Apartments

Pew Campus (Downtown)

  • Secchia Hall
  • Winter Hall

Medical Accommodations

To request special accommodations, in addition to filling out the housing application, it is required that you register with Disability Support Resources. A Disability Support Resources Advisor will verify your disability and advise housing staff of the appropriate accommodation. Housing staff will facilitate the housing accommodation based on application date and availability.

Office of Housing & Residence Life • 103 Student Services Building • Allendale MI 49401-9403
Phone (616) 331-2120 •