How to Apply for Freshman Housing
- To apply, you must already have been accepted into the university.
-You will need your G# and PIN to access myBanner.
- Access to the application requires the payment of a $150 deposit.
- Once the myHousing Application has been processed, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Roommate requests and changes to living preferences must be submitted via the myHousing Overview by May 1.
- Assignments to freshmen housing will be made the summer prior to occupancy. For information on how assignments are made, click HERE.
Housing Guarantee for Fall Freshmen
Students are NOT required to live in university housing. Entering freshmen are guaranteed a housing assignment if their completed housing application and deposit are received by May 1 by the Office of Housing and Residence Life.
To request special accommodations, in addition to filling out the housing application, it is required that you register with Disability Support Resources. A Disability Support Resources Advisor will verify your disability and advise housing staff of the appropriate accommodation. Housing staff will facilitate the housing accommodation based on application date and availability.
Phone (616) 331-2120 • email@example.com