RobinsonBanner Grand Valley Housing

How to Apply for Freshman Housing

Housing Guarantee for Fall Freshmen

Students are NOT required to live in university housing. Entering freshmen are guaranteed a living center if their completed housing application and deposit are received prior to May 1 by the Office of Housing and Residence Life.

On-Campus Apartments

On-Campus apartments are generally reserved for upperclassmen, but available to freshman with approval from the Office of Housing and Residence Life.

Email for more information.

Medical Accommodations

To request special accommodations, in addition to filling out the housing application, it is required that you register with Disability Support Resources. A Disability Support Resources Advisor will verify your disability and advise housing staff of the appropriate accommodation. Housing staff will facilitate the housing accommodation based on application date and availability.

Office of Housing & Residence Life • 103 Student Services Building • Allendale MI 49401-9403
Phone (616) 331-2120 •