1. Go to gvsu.edu and click on myBanner (the flag icon on the upper-right hand corner)
2. Log in with your student I.D and PASSWORD supplied in your academic network account letter.
3. Once you log into the mail page, click on “Student.”
4. Click on “myHousing.”
5. At the top of the page, click “Applications” and select the semester you wish to apply for.
6. Agree to the “Contract Terms and Conditions.” Follow the steps to complete your application. Once completed you will receive a confirmation.
Roommate requests and changes to living preferences must be submitted via the myHousing Overview by March 31. Assignments for transfer and graduate students will be made on an individual basis via our assignment team. For information on how assignments are made, click HERE.
Pew Campus (Downtown)
To request special accommodations, in addition to filling out the housing application, it is required that you register with Disability Support Resources. A Disability Support Resources Advisor will verify your disability and advise housing staff of the appropriate accommodation. Housing staff will facilitate the housing accommodation based on application date and availability.