How to Apply for On-Campus Apartments (Transfer Students)
- To apply, you must already have been accepted into the university.
- Complete the entire myHousing Application online
- You will need your G# and PIN to access myBanner.
- Access to the application requires the payment of a $150 deposit.
- Once the MyHousing Application has been processed, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail that indicates when you are eligible to select roommates (if applicable) and select housing on the myHousing Overview.
- Follow the directions in the confirmation assignment e-mail to complete the process. Once you have selected a room, you will receive a final confirmation assignment e-mail
- Laker Village Apartments
- Murray and VanSteeland Living Centers
- Ravine Apartments
- South Apartments C, South Apartments D, South Apartments E
- Grand Valley Apartments
Pew Campus (Downtown)
To request special accommodations, in addition to filling out the housing application, it is required that you register with
Disability Support Resources. A Disability Support Resources Advisor will verify your disability and advise housing staff of the appropriate accommodation. Housing staff will facilitate the housing accommodation based on application date and availability.