Skip to main content

How to Apply for On-Campus Apartments (Transfer & Graduate Students)

  • To apply, you must already have been accepted into the university. 
  • Complete the entire myHousing Application online
    • You will need your G# and PIN to access myBanner. 
    • Access to the application requires the payment of a $150 deposit.
  • Once the MyHousing Application has been processed, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. 

Roommate requests and changes to living preferences must be submitted via the myHousing Overview by March 31. Assignments for transfer and graduate students will be made on an individual basis via our assignment team. For information on how assignments are made, click HERE.


Allendale Campus

  • Laker Village Apartments
  • Murray and VanSteeland Living Centers
  • South Apartments C, South Apartments D, South Apartments E
  • Grand Valley Apartments

Pew Campus (Downtown)

  • Secchia Hall
  • Winter Hall

Medical Accommodations

To request special accommodations, in addition to filling out the housing application, it is required that you register with Disability Support Resources. A Disability Support Resources Advisor will verify your disability and advise housing staff of the appropriate accommodation. Housing staff will facilitate the housing accommodation based on application date and availability.