1. Go to gvsu.edu and click on myBanner (the flag icon on the upper-right hand corner)
2. Log in with your student I.D and PASSWORD supplied in your academic network account letter.
3. Once you log into the mail page, click on “Student.”
4. Click on “myHousing.”
5. At the top of the page, click “Applications” and select the semester you wish to apply for.
6. Agree to the “Contract Terms and Conditions.” Follow the steps to complete your application. Once completed you will receive a confirmation.
Roommate requests and changes to living preferences must be submitted via the myHousing Overview by March 31. Assignments to freshmen housing will be made the summer prior to occupancy. Click here for information on how assignments are made.
Students are NOT required to live in university housing. Entering freshmen are guaranteed a housing assignment if their completed housing application and deposit are received by May 1 by the Office of Housing and Residence Life.
To request special accommodations, in addition to filling out the housing application, it is required that you register with Disability Support Resources. A Disability Support Resources Advisor will verify your disability and advise housing staff of the appropriate accommodation. Housing staff will facilitate the housing accommodation based on application date and availability.