Both getting started and coming back to college can be daunting processes.
At the Meijer Campus in Holland, we are ready to help you every step of the way. Working with an academic advisor is the best way to ensure you get started on the right path to meet your goals.
Getting Started is Easy
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (616) 331-3910, or go online to appointment manager to make an appointment with an academic advisor.
- Obtain unofficial copies of transcripts from previously attended colleges and bring them with you to your advising appointment.
- Begin exploring financial aid options. The GVSU Financial Aid Office provides information on the process, including information on filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You may also be interested in looking at scholarship information for information on financial assistance.
Applying to Grand Valley
We strongly encourage that you speak with an advisor prior to applying for admission in order to ensure that you complete the appropriate application to assist you in meeting your educational goals.
- Transfer and non-degree seeking undergraduate applicants must apply and be accepted no later than one month before the beginning of the semester of anticipated attendance.
- There is no time restriction for graduate level applicants.
- Applications are available at the Holland Campus front desk or online.
If you've attended GVSU in the past, the process to return is simple! If you left in good academic standing, simply call the Registrar's Office at 616-331-3327 and tell them you'd like to return to Grand Valley! If you did not leave in good standing, you'll need to complete a petition to return form.