Health & Wellness
GVSU Health and Wellness Ambassadors
Who is a Health and Wellness Ambassador?
This position is a GVSU faculty or staff member chosen by the Health and Wellness team who helps to promote Health and Wellness programming and resources on the GVSU campus in which you work.
Health and Wellness Ambassador Responsibilities
- Read provided information on upcoming Health and Wellness events and programs during your weekly or monthly department meetings.
- Forward bi weekly electronic wellness updates to your department staff
- Encourage healthy habits in the office by coordinating healthy lunches, walking meetings or initiating any other creative way to get moving, eat healthy and relieve stress in the workplace.
- There is no Ambassador term limit. Individuals may serve as an Ambassador indefinitely.
Benefits to becoming a Health and Wellness Ambassador
- The opportunity to be informed with up to the minute information about GVSU Health and Wellness events to communicate to your coworkers and other campus departments.
- Be recognized in your department by receiving a Health and Wellness Ambassador Plaquard.
- Inviation to annual recognition luncheon and awards ceremony and semi annual meetings.
Health and Wellness Ambassadors will receive full support from the Health and Wellness team. Health handouts, tips, resource referrals, online links, in house presentations and workout sessions can be provided at any time.
For more information please call 331-2215 or email email@example.com.
Page last modified December 11, 2012