Master of Business Administration Overview
Students from across West Michigan and around the country who wish to enrich their skills and increase their value in the marketplace choose the Master of Business Administration program in Grand Valley State University's Seidman College of Business.
Grand Valley offers two options for earning your M.B.A. -- the Seidman traditional M.B.A. ideal for students with three or more years of professional business experience and the full-time integrated M.B.A. (FIMBA) for those who recently graduated with a business degree. Whatever stage of your career, there's a Seidman M.B.A. that's perfect for you.
About the Seidman Traditional M.B.A.
- Connections. Faculty members consult directly with more than 400 local and national companies, connecting Seidman M.B.A. students to the Grand Rapids and West Michigan business communities.
- Flexibility. Full-time students can complete the degree in just 16 months; working professionals may take up to eight years. Classes are offered in the evening.
- Accessibility. The Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus brings students to the heart of the business center of downtown Grand Rapids. Seidman also offers classes at the Meijer Campus in Holland .
- Accreditation. Seidman is one of fewer than 200 institutions around the world to earn both business and accounting accreditation by AACSB - International.
- Service. Students rate our full-time, on-site M.B.A. office as one of the best service features of our program.
- The Seidman M.B.A. offers emphases in Finance, Innovation and Technology Management, and Health Sector Management.
- Full-time Integrated M.B.A. Program (FIMBA)
- Master of Science in Taxation (M.S.T)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.S.A)
Page last modified June 10, 2015