School of Engineering

Transfer Credit from Other Universities

Courses taken at other universities may be used to meet MSE program requirements with the approval of the graduate program director. Because many of our course offerings are unique, transfer credit is normally used to meet the elective course requirement of the MSE program. 

  • University regulations regarding graduate transfer course credit must be met. These are described in the general catalog.
  • At most, nine credit hours of course work not taken in the School of Engineering may be applied toward the MSE degree. This includes electives as well as transfer course work.

Page last modified December 11, 2009