- About Us
- Testing Facilities
- Engineering Scholarships
Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and Staff List
- Electrical Engineering Faculty
- Computer Engineering Faculty
- Product Design & Manufacturing Faculty
- Mechanical Engineering Faculty
- Interdisciplinary Engineering
- Faculty\Staff Resources
- Student Resources
- Co-op Education
- Lab Safety
- Graduation & Enrollment Data
- Educational Objectives & Learning Outcomes
301 West Fulton Street, KEN 136
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
School of Engineering
Transfer Credit from Other UniversitiesCourses taken at other universities may be used to meet MSE program requirements with the approval of the graduate program director. Because many of our course offerings are unique, transfer credit is normally used to meet the elective course requirement of the MSE program.
University regulations regarding graduate transfer course credit must be met. These are described in the general catalog.
At most, nine credit hours of course work not taken in the School of Engineering may be applied toward the MSE degree. This includes electives as well as transfer course work.
Page last modified December 11, 2009