School of Engineering
Dematic Engineering Scholarship
DEMATIC is honored to provide two $2500 (non-renewable) scholarships to encourage and reward students from under-represented groups pursuing careers in engineering and computing.
DEMATIC is an international material handling and logistics automation company and has production and management sites in Europe, China, Australia and USA and is represented in 35 countries on all continents.
- GVSU students must be freshmen entering their sophomore year
- Must be majoring in electrical, mechanical, computing engineering or computer science
- Must be full-time in the Seymour and Esther Padnos College of Engineering and Computing
- Must have a 2.7 cumulative grade point average
- Preference will be given to students who have participated in one or more of the following organizations/leadership development programs:
Women in Science & Engineering Program (WISE)
Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
National Society of Hispanic professional Engineer (NSPE)
Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
Ethics in Computing Club
Computer Information Systems Club
Association for Computing Machinery
Renewal Criteria : This scholarship is not automatically renewable.
Page last modified July 15, 2014