M.Ed. Capstones - How to Apply
Please note: Submission of an application does not guarantee admission into the course. Admission is based on advisor approval and completion of prerequisites. If you are unable to do coursework in the semester assigned, please inform the College of Education's Student Information and Services Center (SISC).
To qualify to enroll in either ED 693 - Master's Project or ED 695 - Master's Thesis you must meet the following prerequisites:
- Applications to enroll in Fall Semester must be received by May 15
- Applications to enroll in Winter Semester must be received by September 15
- Applications to enroll in Spring/Summer Semester must be received by February 15
Online Application Process
- Submit your application via the College of Education's Online Application.
- Immediately upon submission, you will receive confirmation of your application's receipt via your GVSU student e-mail account.
- If all course prerequisites have been fulfilled, you will receive an e-mail in 6-8 weeks after the deadline with registration instructions. Please watch your student e-mail account for this important information.
If you have questions regrading the application process, please contact College of Education's Student Information and Services Center (SISC).