To avoid payment delays and expedite the payment process, please follow the guidelines below:
- Make sure we have your current W9 Form (or appropriate taxpayer identification form) on file
(If you don't have one, please complete this form: Fillable Blank W9)
- When submitting invoices for payment:
- Include the name and department of the GVSU employee placing the order and/or
- Include the GVSU Purchase Order Number (please note: the PO number is required on all invoices over $5,000)
- Always remit invoices directly to Accounts Payable at the address below:
GVSU Accounts Payable
1 Campus Drive 2015 Zumberge Hall
Allendale, MI 49401 or
- Submit via e-mail to: email@example.com
- EFT/ACH: Vendors wishing to receive payment via EFT/ACH should contact our Accounts Payable office to request a Vendor Direct Deposit Form. You will receive instructions for submitting your information with the form. When payments have been made, you will receive an e-mail containing the transaction details.
- Virtual Credit Card: Vendors can elect to receive payment using a "virtual credit card", which is a unique 16 digit MasterCard number. Please contact our Accounts Payable office to request the Virtual Credit Card Sign Up form. You will receive instructions for submitting your information with the form.
- Check: Vendors that have not selected to receive payment via one of the methods listed above will receive a paper check.
- If you are a vendor and have questions regarding the payment process, please contact a member of our Accounts Payable Staff: